TheVidSuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Intro!

+2
bookwormkehprodz
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Members Intro! Empty Members Intro!

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey so i am the runner of the group and I am easethestars!
I love to vid harry potter, twilight saga, game of thrones, suckerpunch and the hunger games!
I hope the channel turns out great! I am really excited about it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thevidsuckers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Members Intro! Empty Katie (bookwormkehprodz)

Post by bookwormkehprodz Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:36 am

Hey everyone!

My name is Katie and I am the co-host of this group and I am so excited. Smile My YT username is bookwormkehprodz and I have a lot of fandoms but my faves right now are: Legend of the Seeker, Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, Parenthood, Harry Potter, Lost Girl, CSI, Nikita, and lots more. If you want to know more please feel free to send me a message.
bookwormkehprodz
bookwormkehprodz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Members Intro! Empty Re: Members Intro!

Post by DeadlyElegance Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 am

Hey there! I'm Ali, and my YT username is DeadlyElegance. I use a lot of movies for fandoms, and am starting to get more tv fandoms. Just to name a few, I vid with Harry Potter, Van Helsing, Phantom of the Opera, Sucker Punch, Watchmen, and as for tv shows I have Merlin, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, and Teen Wolf. If you want to message me about knowing more about me or my fandoms, or if you ever wanna collab outside of this channel, feel free to do so.

DeadlyElegance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 am

Hi Smile
My name is Christine (but I prefer Chris) and I'm Sansaryas on youtube Smile
I vid: Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf, The Hunger Games, Misfits, Merlin & Loki too, but only in crossovers, Smile
Oh, and I loooove crossovers Wink
My favorite fandoms atm are: Game of Thrones, because it's epic and Teen Wolf, because of Dylan O'Brien Smile
I love talking to new people, so please do pm me Very Happy And also I love doing collabs, so if you ever feel like it, just ask Smile
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by alita031 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi!!!!! (I hope I'm doing this alright Neutral )
My name is Ali and I'm a back up member, my YT channel is alita031.
I love to edit movies about many different genres as well I love to do celebrity videos.
Feel free to drop by my channel and sent me a message I am always very open to make new friends and I love to collab a loooooot. I signed up as a back up member cause my work lately is been crazy and I don't want to let the group down by no making deadlines. I love 2 people collabs also VERY much so if you feel like making something with someone else I'm your best be to say YES!

alita031

Back to top Go down

Post by librariangirl87 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Veronny my YT username is librariangril87.
I really enjoy making vids and one of my favourite movies are The Twilight Saga, also The Vampire Diaries and Castle.
I hope in the future to make more vids.
librariangirl87
librariangirl87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down