TheVidSuckers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collabs Between Members

3 posters

Go down

Collabs Between Members Empty Collabs Between Members

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm

First of all - I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make this topic :3
If not, please just go ahead and delete it xD

I just thought it would be a good idea to have a place for the members of the groups who would like to do some 2 or 3-persons collabs, to suggest ideas and meet collab-partners Smile
I know we're already doing big collabs as a group, but I think it's cool to do collabs with a few people too - So, if it's alright for this topic to be here, just post away with suggestions Smile

You can suggest a themed collab, or a collab with a certain song or show or stuff like that Smile
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Collabs Between Members Empty Re: Collabs Between Members

Post by DeadlyElegance Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm

I think this video would be awesome for a dark pairings kind of thing, wanted to do it with one other person. I think we could switch off every 20 seconds.

DeadlyElegance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Oooh, I love Red'!
Didn't know that song though ._.
It's awesome!
I'd love to do it, I'm just afraid I might not have enough pairings for a Dark pairing-theme, though it's an awesome idea :3

Which fandoms where you planning to use? - And am I completely off, if I calculated it to be 4 parts for each = 4 couples for each?Smile
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyElegance Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Sansaryas wrote:Oooh, I love Red'!
Didn't know that song though ._.
It's awesome!
I'd love to do it, I'm just afraid I might not have enough pairings for a Dark pairing-theme, though it's an awesome idea :3

Which fandoms where you planning to use? - And am I completely off, if I calculated it to be 4 parts for each = 4 couples for each?Smile

It's from their new album that came out earlier this month. As for dark pairings, I have a lot of movie fandoms, and I can do some canon and some crossover. I haven't planned out pairings yet, but I am super addicted to this song and need to vid it with someone because of reasons. If you're up for it that would be awesome.

DeadlyElegance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Woah, I have quite a few songs to catch up on then, I guess Smile

I think it would be awesome to vid, but my fandoms are limited Mad
I was thinking of:
Sansa/Joffrey(or maybe The Hound) - Game of Thrones
Lydia/Peter Hale - Teen Wolf
Maybe Daenerys/Viserys - Game of Thrones...'
But that still leaves one missing (maybe two) x3
I have clips with Loki for a crossover, but I always use Sansa for that, so I'd have to find someone new...

Well, if you're interested, I'd definitely be interested! I'll work the pairings out! (I'm also in the middle of downloading Harry Potter, all seven movies, so in any case there's at least some dark pairings to do there) Smile
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyElegance Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Sansaryas wrote:Woah, I have quite a few songs to catch up on then, I guess Smile

I think it would be awesome to vid, but my fandoms are limited Mad
I was thinking of:
Sansa/Joffrey(or maybe The Hound) - Game of Thrones
Lydia/Peter Hale - Teen Wolf
Maybe Daenerys/Viserys - Game of Thrones...'
But that still leaves one missing (maybe two) x3
I have clips with Loki for a crossover, but I always use Sansa for that, so I'd have to find someone new...

Well, if you're interested, I'd definitely be interested! I'll work the pairings out! (I'm also in the middle of downloading Harry Potter, all seven movies, so in any case there's at least some dark pairings to do there) Smile

Definitely check out their new album, it's pretty awesome.

And I like the pairings you've listed. I haven't seen game of thrones, but I want to see it. I also love Lydia/Peter, Teen Wolf is awesome. Maybe you could do a modern day person with Loki, maybe Allison from Teen wolf? or something? Or if you had Merlin,you could do Morgana and Loki(although that pairing is pretty popular) I think my pairings so far could be:

Hannibal/Clarice [Hannibal Lecter movies]
Maybe pair Piper from Drive Angry with someone

and i'm stumped on the rest. XD Do you like to start off collabs or end them?

DeadlyElegance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:53 pm

I have no doubts about that :p

I only have the first few episodes of Merlin, but it might work, and if not I'm sure Allison would be great with Loki! Actually, I think I'd prefer those two :3

I've only read the books about Hannibal, but I'm sure he's perfect for this :3

Starting or ending? You mean as, if I prefer to have first part or the last part?
I'm easily confused, sorry about that xD But if I got it right, then I don't mind either Smile
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyElegance Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Sansaryas wrote:I have no doubts about that :p

I only have the first few episodes of Merlin, but it might work, and if not I'm sure Allison would be great with Loki! Actually, I think I'd prefer those two :3

I've only read the books about Hannibal, but I'm sure he's perfect for this :3

Starting or ending? You mean as, if I prefer to have first part or the last part?
I'm easily confused, sorry about that xD But if I got it right, then I don't mind either Smile

Sweet! I think Loki/Allison would be interesting! Very Happy And I wanna read the Hannibal books, but I love the movies.

I meant if you wanted to go first or for me to, I don't mind either as well. Do you want me to collect and color the parts afterwards?

DeadlyElegance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:03 pm

I think so too, I hope I can make it work :b

I need to watch the movies, I just find it depressing they're old-ish, I'm not good at older movies, it's a shame to admit.... But I want to see them! >.<

If you'd cut, collect and color the parts, it'd be great Very Happy
Then you can cut them, and decide afterwards which ones you prefer, and then just send me the others Smile
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyElegance Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Sansaryas wrote:I think so too, I hope I can make it work :b

I need to watch the movies, I just find it depressing they're old-ish, I'm not good at older movies, it's a shame to admit.... But I want to see them! >.<

If you'd cut, collect and color the parts, it'd be great Very Happy
Then you can cut them, and decide afterwards which ones you prefer, and then just send me the others Smile

Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon were the best out of the movies, in my opinion. I didn't like how Hannibal ended, and Hannibal Rising was interesting.

and I'll send you the parts by tomorrow, and I don't mind collecting and coloring the parts too. Very Happy

DeadlyElegance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Oh, I didn't know there was so many ._.
I thought there was only 2 or so movies xD

That sounds perfect! You can just send them to my youtube-account (it's the same name as on here :p )
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyElegance Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Sansaryas wrote:Oh, I didn't know there was so many ._.
I thought there was only 2 or so movies xD

That sounds perfect! You can just send them to my youtube-account (it's the same name as on here :p )

No, there are four, one for each book. Very Happy But now NBC is having a pre red dragon series on tv, and it doesn't sound promising. Sad

Sounds legit!

DeadlyElegance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Oh, I heard about that!
There's going to be both a new movie AND a series - I don't remember in which of them Mads Mikkelsen will be, but I'm sure whichever it is, will be epic!
He's a Danish actor, one of the few who made it far, and that says a lot! He's one of my favorite actors, he's brilliant in almost every role he's ever played Very Happy
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm

hey Guys
I am just letting you know that this topic is fine. Just in the future title it with something like red collab #2 Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thevidsuckers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansaryas Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:16 am

Admin Cool, will do Very Happy
But, shouldn't we include in the title that it's only a two-persons collab?Smile

DeadlyElegance - Just checking... You haven't sent the parts yet, right?Smile
Because, if you have, they've gone lost along the way, but I've experienced that before both when sending and receiving parts on Youtube >.<
Sansaryas
Sansaryas

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 am

no you dont have to. If its a main collab i will put main but all the others should just have numbers. But of course add in the description that it is only a 2 person collab
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thevidsuckers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down